I AM MY WORST ENEMY















I'm my worst enemy 

I neglect my solat for the sake of movie
Prefer gossiping to dawah
Despite been warned against it.


Oh! I am my worst enemy 

Bad I enjoin and forbid good
Old, his commandments become in my life style
Dwindle is his fear in my heart
Less inquisitive about his Deen.

I can not stop thinking to myself
What if my life will end today?
Trying hard to walk away
But temptation all around me .

I wish I could find the strength to change my life
Before it is too late
Unto you I repent
Forgive me, don't let me go astray
Let my heart deviate not after you have guided me
For I am my worst enemy.

Written By: ABDULAZEEZ ROFIYAT ADEOLA

Please, kindly drop comments and share this post.
jazaakumullahu khairan


1 comment:

  1. we are our worst enemy, that's why one of the scholar says if you want to know who is responsible for many of our problems, just look into the mirror.

    thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete